Free Home Value Report Search For Homes

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Can I Ask You a Quick Question?


Do you have any questions about the real estate market? If you do and we answer it in an upcoming video, we’ll send you a $25 gift card.

Selling your Colorado home? Get a free home value report
Buying a Colorado home? Search all homes for sale


I hope that you have enjoyed my regular video emails so far. I plan on continuing to send them out each month to address trends, changes, and tips for navigating the world of real estate.
 

This is where I would like your help. Rather than simply guess what’s on your mind, I want to reach out and ask you what questions you have about real estate. 

 


Rather than simply guess, I want to know what’s on your mind.



Are there any concepts that confuse you? Are you curious about the market in your particular area? Are you interested in what’s going on in the city and your community? We want to know. We would love to answer your specific questions in a future video, so other people with similar questions can benefit as well.
 

If you have any questions for us, don’t hesitate to reply to this email or give us a call. To sweeten the deal, if we use your question in an upcoming video, we will send you a $25 gift card to a restaurant here in town. We look forward to hearing from you soon.